Saturday, January 14, 2012

Minervas

Helllllllllloooo. 


We ate at Minerva's tonight. It was delicious.


Portabella mushroom, scallion, and Gorgonzola Bruschetta


For Her- Black Pepper & Bernaise Salmon... it was a little dry.


For Him- Steak & Garlic Mashed Potatoes... it was heaven.


Guess what?!!?

I have a really really really cool & BIG announcement coming soon!!! :) YAY!!

(P.S. No babies. This announcement does not include babies. Please do not spread rumors regarding babies. I repeat... no babies yet. Thank you.)

But anyways, I hope to be able to share this announcement in the next few weeks. I want to share it with you all right now. But I want it to be perfect... and absolutely amazing before I share. You will love it. I promise. 

I can share hints I suppose. It's pretty... it's bright... it's darn cool...it's freakin' awesome... and it's going to change your life. Well... a very small part of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment